Are you in search of cheap, no frills shelving, that does the job, with out a ton of labor?
In our pantry, I needed a shelving answer that labored – NOT a second kitchen to need to preserve clear and tidy.
Our pantry is not big, so I additionally needed customized shelving that went wall to wall – no awkward gaps or not the proper depth cabinets to cope with. I solely have one pantry, I need the shelving to be good for it.
So I got here up with this – a 2×4 framed pantry (for energy) topped with cheap 1×6 boards.
It’s not probably the most stunning factor I’ve ever made or seen.
But after virtually FIVE years of utilizing it, it is nonetheless going sturdy, nonetheless doing it is job, and nonetheless maintaining my kitchen tremendous clear and delightful. This is the no frills storage answer we would have liked.
DIY 2×4 Pantry Shelving Features
- Easy to construct utilizing 2x4s, 1x6s and development screws
- Easy to customise in dimension for almost any area
- Open flooring design, straightforward to scrub beneath
- Strong and durable – can maintain all of the cans
- Thin cabinets do not take up vertical area
- Inexpensive to construct
- Can be utilized in garages, closets, playrooms, mudrooms, laundry rooms – anyplace you want easy sturdy shelving!
Pantry Shelving Plans
Here’s a brilliant fast video exhibiting the fundamental steps of this construct.
This is a brilliant straightforward construct. You’ll need to customise to your area, so I’m not giving a particular minimize listing or purchasing listing.