I simply completed up this indoor playhouse THIS MORNING and it’s so darling, I could not await the video (coming quickly!) to share the plans with you!
The Back Story
For my toddler daughter’s Christmas present, I used to be going to purchase her a play tent that appears like a playhouse for the lounge. But after purchasing round, the play tents appropriate to remain up in the principle lounge price about $200! Yes, $200 for a children play tent. Like this one sold out from Pottery Barn Kids. Or this one from Scandiborn. Or this one from Target – so cute, proper?
At that value level, I believed I might design and construct her one thing out of wooden for much less cash general, however greater high quality and last more.
Indoor Playhouse Features
- Portable, so will be arrange virtually wherever and would not need to be framed into your home
- Small dimension, will slot in most rooms
- Easy to interrupt down into panels for storage (since you will need to preserve this one round for grandchildren sometime!)
- Perfect dimension for preschoolers
- Sturdy and strong partitions – not material partitions!
- Can be repaired, repainted, reused, and is biodegradable
Free Plans to Build Your Own Indoor Playhouse
Our new free plans are simple to comply with, with a purchasing checklist, reduce checklist and step-by-step diagrams.